Sleafordian Coaches are constantly investing and improving in our fleet to maintain our coaches to the highest standard by our in-house maintenance team. We aim to supply our clients with the latest developments in both comfort and safety.
With an extensive fleet of vehicles ranging in size from 29 seats up to 90, we are sure to have something to accommodate you.
Why choose us....?
- Vehicles maintained and cleaned to the highest standards
- Complete seat-belted vehicles (both lap and three point available)
- CCTV on board
- Professional & experienced uniformed drivers
- 24 Hour Breakdown procedure
- Frequent driver licence checks
- Random breath & drug testing carried out
- First Lincolnshire coach operator to be accredited Earned Recognition
- Executive vehicles with the latest ULEZ (Ultra Low Emission Zone) for entering London & other European cities.
Our coaches have a high specification and many have features which include: reclining seats, television screens, DVD player, CD player, toilet facilities, hot and cold drinks facilities, air conditioning and fridges on certain coaches. The following safety features are also in place: first aid kit, fire extinguishers, seat belts (lap/3-point), ABS and of course are all fitted with speed limiter device.
All of our vehicles are also fitted with a tracking system, which records various data so we are able to see where your coach is at all times.
The company is proud to be a member of the nationally recognised ww.
For a quotation please use our online Quotation system by choosing Online Quotation from the menu above or click here
Alternatively you can contact our office staff on 01529 303333/414242 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in any doubt about the facilities you may require on board, our skilled and experienced team are on hand to guide you through any requirements you may or not need.
To view some of our Private Hire vehicles you can look through the selection shown on our Gallery page
For large event bookings where numerous vehicles may be required please email your quotation request to Danny Mountcastle - email@example.com
*Subject to vehicle availabilty and a written quotation